Thursday, April 15, 2010

I ALSO WANT AN IMPROMPTU ROAD TRIP!!!!

Oks...I have shouted already...haha...my whining self just emerged again...Just read my bestie's blog, and found out that she went on an impromptu road trip...I ALSO want!!!...oops the whiner came out again...haha..Seriously sia, just to grab whatever essentials I need and just step out of the door and go where ever you want( well not really, cuz they plan italy)..but they was able to see so many things, out there in the world...things where I can only see in Discovery Channel....where I can never experience the atmosphere and the awe that surrounds those monuments...looks like another dream is shifting up the priority list...haha

Actually, I always like doing something impromptu, but I also know the consequences of being reckless...so got to balance things out lor..it would be great to go out and wander around places, taking the sceneries and taking photos of beautiful places in the world, to observe cultures...to experience the sun in different parts of the world( although scientifically its the same no matter which part of the world u are in=P). I realised that I have a lot of dreams and goals to accomplished in life...haha...so many things to go after.

After my exams, like what I told Jo, she probably thinks I am crazy, I going to wake up one morning and grab some daily essentials and head out to the bus stop and randomly travel this island all by myself and hopefully see things that..well...interesting? and taking photos along the way of course...I think I just want to live up to the phrase that JRR Tolkien wrote in his LOTR books. In the Fellowship, Bilbo told Frodo: " Once You put two feet out of the door, You will never know where the Road will lead you to...it might sweep you to mountains and rivers unimaginable, son."...And that phrase has always stuck in my head...haha..maybe I might discover something new, who knows rite?

No comments: