Sunday, April 04, 2010

Surprise Surprise

Last friday, was kinda fun sia...haha...Gk,maine and me decided to give Jo a super surprise at her place. And amazingly, it went rather well...haha...though I think there are some areas where we can improve. We had a blast of a time shifting up and down Jo's staircase so that we can take a decent photo, and maria was just doing her usual 'what a maria suppose to do' job=p... Jo, next year 21st...hehehe...lolz.

Initially I was at cine aka town area, to also celebrate our 'Erotic 8 plus 1' gang's april babies as well as Ming Jie birthday...haha...and quite funny to see MJ flirt with this ben and jerry's waitress and going on about his new friend called carl in his iPhone. LOL...and he paid US1 dollar for an application to woo the girls in NUS!!! LMAO...typical MJ..hahahaha...ate at Ippudo Ramen at Mandarin Gallery there, super atas place but the ramen not expensive de lor=P....Heard from Ren, only gt 2 stores outside Japan only, I would say the soup base taste good but me and jon agreed that it could be better. And that there is a place at taka(went there with sam b4), cant remember the place but also serve nice ramen and there is EGG in it...lolz...

Saturday was quite a packed but a bit of a waste time day, told Yi lei to meet and study in office, ended up in woodlands starbucks...not very conducive if you ask me, couldn't finish what I wanted. But, in the end, the location was not bad, because after that I had a distant relative's birthday party at Admiralty there. So, its rather near the place lor, realise that all my distant relatives seems to be really intelligent people and I think I should try to know them better. Last time, small kid and due to some inter civil war between my grandma and her siblings, I don't really have a chance to speak to them. And now, a bit older le, the conversations that I am able to hold with them also more, and they all have something good to share. So, hopefully we will be able to meet up more often in the future lor.

No comments: