Monday, January 03, 2011

2011

Well well...first post of the new year. Woohoo~~~!!!!!...lolz...actually not so high de lah, its just another year to me. Been sometime since I lost blog, well was away in malaysia mah. Came back with food poisoning or something...its has been like god damn long since I last threw up, I never like throwing up...it always sucks...someway to end the year hur=.= But Guess what, my siblings also kenna, so it ain't all that bad lo=P

This year new year celebration was rather low-key. Went to jon's place for gambling sessions as usual, what else....haha met some of the other 4e1 guys for dinner and movie. Then leonard took us up to somerset 313 for some night scenery and then we went by esplanade to see if we can find some place to see the fireworks...but then we decided to go back to serangoon garden celebration instead. However, along the way, i felt my tummy acting up again and was rather shag from the gambling...so didnt follow them to the countdown lo...which i slightly regretted...other than that, thats all to my new year lo

Last year was a rather crazy year in terms of studies and in terms of friendships as well....oks and in a lot of other aspects as well. You know sometimes, i wonder whether its better to have a more eventful year or just a stable and steady year ahead. I don't really like the notion of just doing the same thing over and over again...its rather dull but when my study life ends, life will be like that right? haha...I wonder how am I gonna cope with working life and stuff. Maybe I should be like sam, and keep thinking of new stuffs to do, projects to take up instead of just nua-ing...and for her she needs to do the opposite, cuz she has a tendency of  over -working...lolz....oks maybe i am just bored now...haha...time to pick up my books to read=X

No comments: