Sunday, September 11, 2011

Snail-Pace

This weekend had been a rather...hmm..or rather should I say uneventful weekend. Though ytd was great, hanging out at coffee bean and at CBD area with lappy....however one cannot felt but feel that it kinda gets lonely. Machiam like no programme de...haha

I dont feel like gaming nowadays...oh man...becoming old le, no interest in games liao...lolz...oh wells maybe I should go and do more training in another game call stock market...lolz..Oks i guess I am really bored...cuz my post also seems to be short....lolz

I think I should attached a list of things I want to do that is in my head currently

  • Set up a foodie blog.
  • A blog on stock markets and strategies
  • a photo journal
Haha....but I am really kinda lazy to start moving....seriously...lol

No comments: