Monday, September 05, 2011

Yo..yo..

Well...decide to have some updates here.Been some time that I had blogged. Haha. Work at ENF as finally ended, kinda gonna miss the fun with the gang. So far, korean lessons had been fun, but the recent one got me rather stress siol...a bit cheem with the pronunciation and stuff. Well then, I also gotten a new laptop. A sony vaio SB series. Cost me 1.5K!!!!O.0..can feel the pain sia.But i guess its high time le...anws its less than 2kg, so its pretty portable lor...which suits me=)

Finally i can hit a goal of having a laptop wherever i am, be it starbucks or mac when i need time to myself, to read and surf the net.Ups lah.Well since i last stated that i am back to being a minimalist, i guess life has been rather cool to some extent. Have some new goals, and  there is still tht wee bit of motivation for me to go after them. Well, except this morning when I miss the AHM 10km...haha.

Nw at least i am back to having the kind of light feeling, the kind of "nt much burden" feeling lor. Though there are times of feeling a bit lost, but I guess its a good start. Trying to improve some aspects like speak without thinking and stuff...but overall, its good.=)

I am just wondering to keep on praising my new lappy..but i guess you peeps will be like STFU...haha...kks will upload pics soon...actly i wanted purple de, bt apparently out of stock, so left with the all black which is the next nicest liao.


No comments: