Sunday, January 01, 2012

Beginning of the Finale?


So we said goodbye to 2011( 안녕 2011!!), hello 20112 (안녕하세요 2012!!). Seems that I didn't manage to break the 일백(100) mark for 2011 in terms of blogposts=P. Happily to say that, though there are more posts this year as compared to the past few years, this year not so emo lo. Haha..but there has been a lot of instances where I was swallowed up by my deepest demons and I react and do stupid things as well as screwing my ownself up a lot. For instance, during the debacle back in april, and I thank JY for helping me out and steady my boat in such choppy waters and pig as well for, well just being there=).  The past year had been a good year in terms of studies, I managed to clear all my subjects and well still maintain a course towards 2nd upper. In terms of travelling, well last year also had been a bountiful year, with me going to taiwan,malacca,bintan and hong kong this year. And of course, my grandpa passing away. Oh and picking up 한국어=)

To summarise up 2011, I guess it would be nostalgia, acceptance, change and continuity. Seriously, I am very tempted to go thru everything that happened in 2011 again, I like self reviews..haha...but on today, the 1st Jan of 2012, i guess we should just leave them at their place, shall we? Which belongs at 2011.

Well then, 2012 the end of the world..etc etc...like I said before, I don't think its the end of the world. Rather, I would prefer to see it as a year where massive changes takes place, but not the end of the world. I can feel the changes already, or rather see it in my surroundings. New Year Resolutions?

Well, I am gonna let go a lot of things ...no point having expectations when it is based like 5 years ago, and that sometimes times change, but as long as I keep my end of the deal then thats should be enough, kinda tired of having those mental struggles with my mind over things that ain't the norm anymore.  Oh and something interesting to note is that, I will be setting 6 months resolutions instead of a year...haha..i think its more effective that way. One is definitely to get my studies back on track, to strengthen my korean and to lose weight and as well as save MORE...like seriously...haha

Lastly for the hot topic of the year, r/s. I think 2011 has shown that I am def. nt ready for any r/s, well cuz, there are a lot of crushes here and there, a surprised fling as well, kept feeling insecure...no..I am not ready for it...but out of all these, there might be one...but...I shall leave it at that..haha...

One more thing is, I guess I said a lot of times already but I just still sort want to highlight this. Is that don't so easily believe or seriously take every word that I say, because what I say sometimes don't reflect what I am truly feeling or thinking. Although I am trying to apprehend that problem currently...lolz...so do be patient. I think people truly needs to observe me and know how to differentiate my true self as well as my fabricated one. Not many are able to do that, maybe its cuz I don't show true self often. There used to be one..but now ..who knows ..haha...anws HAPPY 2012!!!

To myself, smile more and think/feel with a bigger heart=)

No comments: