Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Its always the little things that counts..


A friend shared this on my fb just now. And I feel that..well..maybe I should also shared it here on my blog for those whose newsfeed dont show my posts or well u are just nt my stalker=(...lolz.. There were a lot of small things that I overlooked everyday, some were neutral, with no impact on my life. Others came back and haunt me every now and then. And on hindsight, I think we as people tends to move so fast, tend to keep believing in the ultimate dream/goal, the dreams that others want us to live or maybe just a form of escapism for some, that we missed out on the present.

I remembered once while I decided to walk to my grandma's place instead of taking the bus, oks I was kinda emo I guess...haha...but anws, I was walking down. And I noticed for the first time how beautiful the evening sun was and when the wind blows, the leaves came tumbling down ever so lightly. I was taken aback, and a lot of people said that there is no TRUE nature here in singapore. While I was enjoying such a view and the wind against my face, it kinda dawned on me that I was so caught up with my problems as well as speed of life that I missed all these nature completely. The trees had always been there, the sun is the same though the wind is not everpresent=P. So, how on earth did I miss them out?

Moral of the story? Well, learnt to appreciate the small things or maybe the smallest action of any kind in your life, for each action there will be a reaction. Hence, no matter whether the reaction have any SIGNIFICANT impact on ur life or not, there is still an impact. 

No comments: