Monday, May 07, 2012

COME ON!!!

Oks, I have to admit, maybe something that I should have admit myself a long time ago. I am distracted. Not in a very  big way, but a significant way such that it decreases my attention at studying. I left with a 7 day period before my paper officially start next week. I still have a lot of fine-tuning to do and all, before I reach the level that I would expect for both my POA and MSM. QF, it seems will suffer the same fate as EOE last year, I will try to spend a day on it. 7 days, 168 hrs take away all zzz and travelling time, about 120 hrs. I lament the time lost, but all I can do now is just to make full use of the 120 hrs or so left.

There is still some spills and glory to win in this war. All it needs is the people and army to be one. The right mindset to survive this. The moment you lose this strength, you lose the war. Enough said.

No comments: