Thursday, May 24, 2012

start/end, banged and good game=(

The closing of another chapter and the start of another chapter that I am not so looking forward to. But who knows, it might promise some new adventures and people that I can meet along the way. Yesterday, was the last paper. Well, in a way its the last paper of my entire degree course to be exact. Was at ulu Republic Poly, so jianyang fetch me to the place, got lost in RP, damn noob...but eventually found our way to the exam hall. Seriously, very little people take Monec sia, only 3 rows, no wonder not at Expo. I think I perform my best for the paper liao, whether its enough or not, I feel that I did my best so at least, I didnt end my mugging life on a bad note. JY, felt it wasn't good...but hopefully it will be oks for him lo.

Afterwards went to Zion road for lunch, not bad char kway tiow, and chat abit with wei jun. He got a job at Maybank and will be working at some bank branch. 2.7 for someone who has no intern experience. So, not bad imho. Was telling him dunno when will meet up again, cuz I dun always hang out with wei jun except for classes. Anws, he is also my sergeant in army, so make it reservist as well. haha

Which got me thinking of the people I made or re-made in some way. I didn't exactly made much new friends, but had a cool group of study buddies this year. Ben,Jianyang,Tracy and me. haha...the damn chill group...but its fun haha. Of course, some others along the way like jasmine,tilynn, kwang han and zhi zhuang.

After that, went to Tracy house with jianyang to taunt her about us finishing exams le. Haha...yeah it was random but random things are fun. However, conversely it may be bad.

Later on at night, knew adeline was working OT, decided to drive out to wait for her after work. Cuz I was kinda distracted and tired, didn't notice the black car in front of me. And I knock his rear. Though I was braking, but still got substantial sound. From the initial looks of it, it doesn't look bad, but apparently this morning when the person called back, it seems to be a 1387 charge. Sucks man, first time bang...and eventually kenna this kind of thing. Parents confirm kaobei me max. My car damage doesnt seem to be much, and the other guy side seems oks. But he this morning called and say that got dents and scratches, fuck sia...if use insurance, hopefully the deductible is 250 or so. Haiz, its sianz lah...but what to do...just found out that his wife is pregnant as well, hopefully she wasnt in the car yesterday, though i noticed some kids.

No comments: