Saturday, May 26, 2012

.........................

I think I was pretty shaken by this whole bang car thingy, though its should be kinda trivia, since well I guess its normal for people to bang each other here in singapore. But, its just kinda feels sucky to know that a mistake can lead to so much shit. Also, maybe coupled with the after exams hangover, I seriously if dont have the car accident thing to worry me, I would have actually pick up my monetary econs notes and start reading them again....Come to think of it, next thursday I also have the bloomberg assessment test, so need to read up on my CF notes...whee~~~ 

Yesterday, after korean, naturally came home, kenna kb by mum over the car accident thingy. So maybe I was also kinda turned off, showered and started playing Football Manager 2012, which I just bought till 3 am today morning. Woke up at 6.45 officially and started playing from 8am till 7pm non stop, never left the chair except for eating maggie mee and drink water. Siao sia, I totally just absorbed into doing one thing, just making my team win and ensure that the next much they will win...Its actually quite scary, haha so I finally pull the plug off at 7.15pm. Decided to take some time off and blog, and at the same time think through about the things I wanted to do during the holidays which I thought of while studying. Initially, thought of like learning a first aid course, ice skating, etc etc....but now its like..whatever...haha...normal sia

However, monday got to go back work liao...so a bit sianz, but then again I need the cash so I bo bian. Go korea end of july, but havent book tickets and whatever yet...power sia..need to discuss with jianyang first. Suddenly feel like grabbing a book, and head to a nice little cafe with a comfy couch and read books and spent the afternoon away like that...haha...but dun really know where in sg gt such cafes with not so much crowds de. Of cuz cannot be so unaccessible lah, seems like i am off driving at least for this year liao. 

Oks i was like afk for like 3 hrs since i wanted to blog smthg. my dad keep asking me about the mortgage loan interest package and what nots...cuz he assume i am an economics and finance student so i should know such stuff, in actual sense, i have no clue...i not from banking side de...lol...in the end had a crash course of SIBOR rates in 30 mins...courtesy of google..haha..managed to explain the low down to him at least. Lol...

So, i am kinda lost with this entry liao....haha

No comments: