Monday, June 04, 2012

Dafuq did I just did???

Did the most embarrassing and stupid thing in my life, can't believe I actually said such stuffs. Si bei malu ttm . Wonder now how all it will turn out. Like what ben said, its like an exam, since its done its done. No point thinking about it. Tml, I will still wake up, still breathe the oxygen from the air. Life will still have to go on. I am sure that I won't give up, I feel that this is not the end, and I don't want it to end on this note as well. What I can do now, its just to sleep, wake up and do even better if I am given the opportunity again. If not, den I will try to create that opportunity again, I have no one to blame or to be emo about. If even that fails, then its back to living life again. Life don't stop due to an incident, and I had already stopped my life once, I will not stop it ever again. 

No comments: