Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2013 resolutions

OKs. Realise that I didn't actually set a definitive resolutions last year or any previous years. Keeping in with the traditions like last year, this will be another 6 months resolution thingy... Haha

1) Going to lose 5kg.
*Ever since young, according to fengshui, I cannot be too fat as it would be too much earth and I realise that every time I exercise, I feel a whole lot better. Furthermore I got quite a bit of clothes I still want to fit in.

2)Find my worth/myself in this world
*To me this is pretty important, because I feel that I lost myself in my relationship with Adeline. But, I now realise that to move forward, to live is to live a life that is based on my own and now others. To live a life where there is a space for someone but without that space, I can still live on.

3)To be as positive as possible and be the best I can be at the moment.

No comments: