Sunday, October 06, 2013

My wall is crumbling

As the date keeps getting nearer, my confidence is slowly being eaten away. I am scared. I can feel it, the fear, the intense pressure, the uncertainty, the feeling that I am not going to make it. The fighter in me tells me that not all is lost, that there is still time. However, the rational side is saying that time is not on my side, and that there is simply too much to study and prepare for. I cannot seem to concentrate, my mind is filled with thoughts of giving up, thoughts of just try again another year. However, the moment that I feel like giving up, I got this sick feeling that creeps out, the sick feeling that" why am I such a noob?" , "Why did I give up?". Its quite irritating, fear is such a powerful force.

It is eking away whatever time I had left. I hate this feeling. This feeling of helplessness. I need to focus, I know that. Whether I can find that driving force or not, I am not sure. Maybe I just need to sleep, so to sleep away all these stupid fears and negative emotions.

No comments: