Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Life.. Yet again

I have always been touching a lot of Life. Well ever since, the day I started my blog actually. I am never one to openly post details of my thoughts and Life online. However, I will have to say, that it’s been quite therapeutic over the years. The obstacles I have to face and all.
Now, there have been many articles and blog posts by me on the subject, which is none other, than Life. I guess from a young age, I take every setback, every decision, and every obstacle and linked it back to life. I guess it’s a lot easier to put them and blame down on life, rather than blame the situation at hand.
On Life, everyone’s life is different. You may believe in destiny or in your own hands. I like to read articles on stories on how some people managed to do extraordinary things with their life. For example, earlier on, I read an article about a Japanese Soy Sauce maker made a comeback since the torrid days of the March Tsunami in 2011. How he managed to salvage whatever he had and continue to build back the business. I always applaud such herculean effort and the strong will to believe in the business.
I, however, seems to be unable to translate that perseverance into my life. There have been a lot of times, where either I had falter off, or just decided otherwise. I find it quite frustrated at myself at times. Is it that I really have no interest in the things that I need to persevere? Or is it the case like what Master Lynn had said, that I am a naturally a lazy person due to the huge amount of Earth in me.
I really don’t like this feeling of frustration, I don’t like to give up, and it sucks. Big Time.

No comments: