Monday, December 05, 2005

Back From My Holiday!!!

HELLO everybody I am back from my holidays in Malaysia...haha went for about 1 week already...whoa what a long time isnt it. I went to Perak, Cameron highlands and Malacca. Some people even says it is too short a time...haha. Actually, I find it just nice as Cameron definitely cannot overstay for more then 3 days because there really aint much to do except for sightseeing and visiting farms around the area. Also, the air there is much cooler than Singapore so not bad lah. My mum also boasted that Cameron is actually colder than Genting but when we went there it is not so. In fact its only 19 degrees and Genting can definitely go to 13 degrees. Haha... in the end we all made fun at her...haha. However, after some very "reliable" sources, we found that Cameron was indeed colder but it was in the past...

Erm...now onto Perak...whoa I tell you the journey was really super long going all the way into the kampungs(only to found out from the Hotel Staff that there is a much shorter way...) Overall, Perak is rather nice because the resort is totally out of the way from the nearest civilisation so it's rather quiet and peaceful. And the sunset was really beautiful and the sunrise was COOL...haha I also went to the nearby island called Pangkor island. During our time there, we were caught in a furious storm and my brother was seriously afraid for his life and thought was a tsunami...haha. In the end, the storm stopped and the sunny beaches were backed again.

Well...as for Malacca, what more can I say...except this few words..."SHOPPING N EATING" haha sounds like the Hong Kong ads...wahaha but well thats really what we did there though. Somemore, there aint no sale so I cant get my adidas shirt at cheaper price...aiyah like that shirt a lot...

No comments: