Monday, December 26, 2005

Events of Christmas...

At 12am in the morning, my sis and i was busy sending xmas wishes to lots of people and at the same time playing 'Big 2' or better known as Tai Ti. After even receive a call from lewis and his reason was " I care a shit about others if others care a shit about me..." At first , I was still thinking whether it is a compliment or a praise...haha. Eventually, i figure it out=) And I continue to play till 1 am.

In the morning, woke up at 9am. After eating breakfast, my siblings and me went to open our x'mas presents. My dad got us 2 MP3 players and my sis and I had to have some sort of lucky draw to decide which one will we get. Eventually, she got the 5 gb one and i only got the 512mb one....ahhhhh so disappointed...but it was lessen by my mum's fren whom intelligently bought me a OP waist pounch...and its super cool...haha like that my mum had to get more ex. presents for her fren's kids the next time...My bro. got me a Naruto keychain so not to bad too though its only a dollar...haha

For the next entire day, I was up and painting my entire room and had to shift things out of my room...whew...super tired but what to do its my room. And furthermore, my parents also helped out so cannot leave them alone mah, must be fillial...haha

Then after that...so tired until dun want to go out and eat liao....so eventually ordered pizza hut and soon they delivered it to us. And to my horror(and amazement!!!), there werent any cheese nor chilli...OMG wait till i complain to CASE...haha juz joking but really lah...how can like that although its x'mas but still dun need to like that mah...

Later at night, wanted to blog but eventually doing friendster...haha and my bro. kept chasing me to play RISK. So in the end, I decided to play with him. Actually, dont know why but found it not so fun anymore...maybe its the new rules and stuff...hmmm or its the mood...

No comments: