Saturday, March 17, 2007

1st time in my life...I was white out

Today morning went to play bball with the guys as usual, but then again I wasnt feeling that well lor but thot should be ok then...About 1130, I make my way home and was rather tired and exhausted and waited for the best for a freaking long time. Somehow or rather felt that something is bound to happen...in the end it did...

After board 147. I was standing and was already in a state of giddy liao....after tht I felt like my whole body did a somersault and I fell forwards and for 5 secs I couldnt think nor do anything. Then I realised that I had fainted, suddenly someone grab hold of me and heard someone say that I am sick and should let me sit down. I open my eyes..but i couldnt see a thing, except for the strong sunlight thru the window and shapes of people and the bus...and it was totally white and yellow. I sat down and tried to breathe in and out, felt like vomiting and all and after awhile, my vision is back to normal. i stop at home and made my way home...slowly...once reach home , I juz collapsed on the floor and sleep...i think its due to fatigue and exhaustion bah..overwork liao...till now still feeling very weak lor. Dunno why also, all of a sudden like that...maybe should rest for a week lor or so, hopefully its nthg serious bah.

No comments: