Monday, March 19, 2007

confinement!!!!! Which route should I choose??

AHHHHH>>>>very Fan!!!!!!...Juz now wanted to sign up for the NTU courses then suddenly stunned tio...coz dunno what to choose and yet dun want to waste my 5 choices lor...knew my 1st choice liao but dunno the rest lor...wah kao...dunno why suddenly realise that my future is at stake here...haiz hate this type of life decisions lor...always feel stressed up de lor...scared of making mistakes but looking back army also got some decisions which 1 has to make lor if not 1 cannot proceed and if things turn out wrongly, then its one's responsibility lor...but still...very fan lor!!!..

Somemore, due to my sickness and saturday fainting...i kenna confinement lor...by my mum, dun even let me go down lor...wah....sianz sia..i think i will sneak out=P

No comments: