Friday, March 23, 2007

Nothing except emptiness...

Will I feel this way for the rest of the year?? Where she will never share her problems with me as in the past, hearing her speak to her boyfriend when I am around...

Or maybe I am juz feeling lonly coz every1 seems to be having a life out there, and I am stuck here in my own home. I remember SHE got this song "Only Lonely", yeah that pretty sums up how I feel...Maybe I havent really let go of her, coz I am still feeling like shit and though I am able to be her good friend and all and to a certain extent, her guardian star...haiz but its still not the same. Anw , she already has him so why I bother so much? I dunno...never felt this empty, this hollow before lor...maybe I had already gotten use to giving so much that now I have already emptied all of my feelings and stuff. So in the end, maybe she is right after all, sometimes I can show her my care and concern in another way lor..and dont have to only through BGR bah.

Anw, now the pain is getting lesser lor...anw who knows wad the future will bring lor? Maybe I meet someone much better than her and is worth my care and love or sometimes even more ridiculous...we may end together lor after one whole big circle...lol...then I will really say that fate is making a fool out of us. But its no use hoping for the impossible lor, what has happen has happened and what will eventually come to be , will come lor...

Btw, I am posted to 39 SCE..lol...chem warfare lor lol...men in white and still muz do SOC in that..what the fuck sia...and I thot SOC was over..OMG 2 months of torture sia...hopefully Orion has perpared me enough and somemore IPPT still fail lor...sianz zi bua...haha

No comments: