Sunday, August 03, 2008

WEIRD!!...


Recently got to talk with an old friend of mine from tuition centre and it seems like she started msg-ing me often...so ok ok....my alarm bells started ringing!!!danger danger.....yesterday night she asked me to call her...then ok lah call lor...call then talk for quite awhile...then she asked me when i bk out...so i say like fri. sat . and sun. lor...and she was like' huh..then like tht i can only talk to u on these days only ah'.... i was like...woah..choto matei...tht sounds weird man*thinking in my head*...then this morning she asked for help over her school work...ok...maybe its zi zao becuz i last time juz say tht if she need some1 to type..i can do it lor...now doesn't tht sounds weird?? for someone tht i nvr contact for 3 years le...OMG is she hitting on me?...lol...nah cannot be lah...no no...lol....think i think too much lah=P

No comments: