Sunday, November 02, 2008

ORD function

On thursday, we had our ORD function and..its...well...hai hao lor...lol...had a great time taking pics!! Lol...I am becoming more of a cam whore recently=P...lol...but anws there was the tequila girls whom are a duo who is suppose to entertain the guys and dance around lor...according to my sis, she was saying that's it sounds and looks sleazy...lol...maybe when I got time will post some pics here..there was alcohol pouring by the girls and a strip tease as well!!!...woo hoo~~...lol...the food wasn't that great either..felt a bit not worth the 24 bucks sia...then jun yi and jordan held the bravo coy hunkalicious contest and of cuz my team commander sure win de..he is a narcissist lei...lol...he had a wonderful body to boot...wad else can I say sia..lol...then the tequila girls went around..u knw like trying to pour liquor into our mouths..but hey its a whooping 5 bucks for a pour sia!!! but since every1 was like u knw high a bit..I also paid for it lor..actly its xian ming who paid for me de=P...so I had a gal pour..dunno really knw wad drink i had..chivas...whisky?? no..doubt its vodka...haha I dunno my drinks liao...hoho...anw there is a pic of me in facebook, which my friends uploaded..mine will have to wait awhile..cuz everytime i upload its so so slow man...lol... we had a song that OC had to sing which was meant to 'zhen' him one!!!..lol..super funny and there were the tequila girls trying to dance on stage..and its those..hmm..sexy dance...I think they like to do pole dance the best!!..haha...I think only one looks not bad...other than that...nthg much lor...lol...we also watched the ORD video montage done by jun yi again...but it was really not bad...soon 2 years have passed le...the november batch are also leaving us le...though there were lots of times where we complained here and there..but I think I might kinda missed such a life...slack at times, yet when there were OPS its like no sleep for at all for a few days...and the feeling of being away from home and reality ...haha I think thats a lousy thing to think about...but I am kinda addicted to freedom nowadays...lol...Also, this has provided me a some kind of a job da gan jue...at least it serves some purpose in life...maybe thats why I dun really hate army at all...colourful characters u have in there...lol...Like malcom forbes puts it " The worse job in the world is when u have no job"=)...ORD LOH!!!..actly there is still about 40 days more=P

No comments: