Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sick....

This week haven't really be an exactly very lucky week sia...the toe injury which I have been nursing ever since my collision with james during a game of beach volleyball at sentosa which is about 4 weeks ago..its just been classified officially as a fracture sia...sianz...now i got a fractured toe...according to the MO, my toe might be crooked in the future and might not be able to bend anymore...wah..sianz sia...I m going to charge james man...lol....every month must pay some kind of a fee to me...lol

Then yesterday, I kenna a 39.3 fever, wah...super sianz sia....body feels totally hot one instant then muscle pains...neck felt congested...giddyness...and headaches...super buay tahan..mother got to keep sponging me and stuff like tht, thot can be ok in a day but seems the situation gotten worse, in the end sent to see the doc and get medicine at 11 plus pm...wanted to bk in tonite cuz edwin and the rest going to ORD tml le...and well.partly cuz they are treating the whole platoon prata and murtabak and tao huay!!!!...sobs...lol...but now i still feel a bit weak lah..anw my mc is till monday though..now tired sia...weak lor...

No comments: