Monday, September 07, 2009

Updates

Well well...it seems that blogger UI is getting more and more irritating and annoying...whats with the small box on the left to type sia...lose...lolz..tried wordpress but then can't really get use to it leh...so forget it lor...ahaha...but the account is still there, maybe one day I might used lor....=P

Hmm its been awhile since I last blog liao...actually its only like 2 weeks lor...and pig is chasing me with a rod...oks the rod part was fake...bleahz..not fair leh, u never blog for a month, I never say anything but I only 2 weeks and u start chasing me...ROFL...

Hmms...here are the updates=P...

Studies
is like that lor...seems much less stressful than the peeps at NUS and NTU, total only 12 hrs lessons in a week..no projects...totally slack...haha..or so I thought...After last week PBF lessons, felt that there are too many things to catch up and stuff...forgoing $42 bucks liao...haha cuz aint going to work on thursday liao...need more time if not I weekends totally no life liao...eh wait I always weekends no life as well right??ROFL...

Health is so far so good. Except now I got 2 bloody irritating ulcers in my mouth...tried to use salt yesterday...searing pain but quite effective sia..hehe...but pain lor...definitely not for the faint hearted.;P

$$ is stagnant, spent too much this month and salary looks set to drop as well since thursday not working liao.

Family also oks, ernest exams coming,maine is stressing over NTU...lolz...and my granny going to melbourne to visit my uncle and dear cousins...lucky sia...ROFL...

Love-life...hehe bet most very interested in this right?? the hottest topic of the entry right??...lolz...and the long awaited answer is ...*drum rolls* stagnant!!!!..now isn't that fascinating...haha...well..think SIM no lack of good looking girls..but well, maybe sianz already or just don't really care about such stuffs liao or whatsoever...lolz

No comments: