Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY 4E1 Visiting

CNY 4E1 Visiting

Today had a fantastic time with the 4E1 guys at Ms Koh and Mr & Mrs Tuang place. Pics will be uploaded once I managed to get it from leonard...haha. Went to Ms Koh's place in the morning and just hang around there lor...this year got lesser peeps as compared to the past, because many had make-up lessons and all. Somehow, I am always rather quiet when in their company...only at times talk a bit...lolz...I think its the feeling that was brought from my secondary days bah..lolz...I don't really talk much, but nowadays a bit more lor..haha bet a lot of my other friends find me to be quite talkative de=P

It has already been...hmm...almost 5 years since we last left St Gabriel Sec. School le...and although most of the time we always talked about the past, the things that we did..it just never seems to be enough de. Lolz...haha..although we all have different friends, has different goals in life...but every once a year, we always meet up at our teachers' place, its really good. Luckily for me, my class we don't have those cliques and all, though we have our different interest and like me who is a rather social butterfly, we kinda really enjoy each other company lor. Of course, everytime meet up, there is this small feeling that another year has passed and well, we are getting older right?

On hindsight, I didnt really do much when I was in Secondary School...but maybe I should try to do something in my life...lolz....I hear stories about ex school mates and how they are doing, there is this urge in me that I got to do something in my life..to 出人头地 . I think the teachers every year see us students visit them and as we grow up, I think they have some kind of satisfaction and accomplishment. I think thats the passion that entice some of my friends to want to be teachers themselves, to be a beacon of light to others, to make a difference in their lives. When hearing about people who because cannot get into the course of their choice, they will apply to NIE so to at least get a degree. It will be kinda sad if they don't have the passion to teach and all, and that they might leave in the near future after their bond ends. However, I think thats what happening in Singapore, our culture is very realistic, you just have to get a degree, simple...no two ways about that=$...and this might very well be our problem why as a country we can never be creative to some extent as we will always tend towards the sectors where money(aka demand) lies...

Oks. I shall not deviate so much again..haha...had pizza and my all time favorite sushi at tuang's place=P...really good stuff..lolz...and DK kept suan-ing Ms koh...gan funny to the max. Somehow, this year CNY been quite a damper sia, less of us getting together and less of us gambling..feel not there..must be the Tiger Year effect..lolz..anws...HAPPY CNY TO PEEPS OUT THERE!~

No comments: