Monday, February 22, 2010

 Ain't ready...

Its only another 6 days to my prelims...well I can say that I haven't really gotten into the mood yet, but somehow I think I am quite confident for my mains and all...but I think I cannot feel that way, because I am sure many others are also feeling confident as there is still another 3 months...but I think its not really how much you know, but how good are you at answering the questions as well as the understanding of the question. If I keep my current speed and style till May, I think I should stand a real good chance of getting the results that I wanted...but for the prelims, I think I am gonna screw it lor..especially for PBF, looking at the schedule that I have...and maybe stats....but I think I will approach my prelims in another way. Its to do well in the relative topics that I had studied and to get a general feel of how are the exams questions....JY kept saying he will fail...well I think it sort of affects me, but I also know that he won't really be much affected. Cuz he plays poker de...lolz...I hope I made the right move within this chaos at that moment...but the main battle is yet to come...

No comments: