Friday, September 17, 2010

FAQ

I think I need to answer some (maybe some of you are wondering) questions about why I chose this blogskin. haha. The colour layout is rather simple with like only 2 colours(gray and black). I think part of the reason why I chose such colour scheme was because it gives some kind of melancholic feel to it. Its not like I REALLY emo or anything but hmm it sort of ring a bell in my mind thats why I am attracted to it?...lol

Oh and if you ask me, why I chose tokyo. It was unintended, haha...kinda like the japanese words and the chinese words as well, so yeah lor...apparently its the tokyo international airport.. Oh and the entire layout feels simple and a bit sophisticated?...lol...easy to navigate and not so kiddish le...haha..another sign that I am growing up...lol

No comments: