Thursday, September 30, 2010

RawRRRR...

I think as one grows up, society throws us new ' must-do' behavior, its like the 'in-thing' to do and stuff like this. Like if you don't do this, then you suck or you lose some advantage in some way or another...maybe one doesn't have a choice at all when faced with this situation. But, to me there are some things I can't or to put it in a more neutral way, I cannot accept at the current moment.

" Is there really a need to be always drinking these few days?" " and drunk?...i know that you are able to hold your liquor well, to some extent, but...seriously..its quite worrying you know"

oks i let it out le...but aiyah wadever lah...i also in no position to say one shouldn't do this or not...maybe its the rules of the game...I dont really like the thought that these are the rules...i am quite against on why one should follow society rules when in the end, it doesn't make any sense...but like what I said, I am not in any position to comment on anything...

No comments: