Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SINGAPORE Formula 1 Grand Prix







Here are some of the pictures from SGP F1...the rest can be found on my facebook, so guys if you all want to check it out, do check with my fb account lor.=)

Its really an AWESOME experience, well and yes the cars too play a role as well but I am blessed to have such wonderful team mates as well...and the concerts were WAY WAY SUPERB!!!!Lambert was way cool...and of course that controversial kiss with his guitarist>.<...lolz and his music was UBER nice as usual...and mariah...well ITS MARIAH CAREY ppl!!!!...haha

Hopefully, I am still able to join them next year or at least to still be part of the action...although I didn't managed to go out and recover debris or something, but it was really fun and great to just be a part of the entire event...its way much fulfilling and better than APEC which I did the previous year...

SO A BIG THANK YOU TO SECTOR 6L!!!!!=)

No comments: