Saturday, July 16, 2011

bits and pieces, here and there

should be going to jb tml, even now I am not sure with not much replies on fb event page, I dont know what are we going to do in jb, but just roam ard lor...see the turnout tml how as well...lol..actually when jon pulled out and yc said that he might nt make it in time...I was kinda sianz lor...its pretty much like say oks oks then dont go liao. I guess a lot of times, not everything will go according to plan bah, but in anycase, maybe if I dont bother about such things, about being pangseh, or maybe about why things arent the same. I guess maybe life will be much easier to live by bah...sometimes I feel that I bother a lot of the little things, well, I dont think its entirely wrong. As I feel that by getting the little things right, will then the whole entire process will work out properly. Its sometimes a lot of people neglect these little things that eventually lead to the whole process failing.

However, I think this mindset cannot be applied to everything just as there is no fixed answer to anything in life. There are different ways de. So I guess society doesnt works in a rather predictable way,  I will just have to reconfigure myself so that...well...at least I can live without being grumpy=P

And who knows things might take a better turn? haha...yeah lor.

Actually  I guess sometimes, interacting with people somehow makes one feel less angsty in someway. Like during work, when I sometimes chat with people, I hear their stories, I listen to their troubles....way from my job hur...but I guess I m pretty thankful for that because in concen, I doubt I can have a chance to listen to such stuff. Hearing people laugh at some stuff that we accidentally do, hearing people who asked how are you, people who are sincere in knowing whats going on and being thankful when you managed to help them. I guess its some sort of makes one's day. But of course there are some idiots but thats just life isn't ?

Had quite a great outing just now with the army guys and the 3 嫂子s...haha...sharon, SC and shu hui...wah all start with S..LOL...pretty good, chatting with the guys abt the past, the present and the possible taiwan trip as well as disturbing benny...lol. And the 3 嫂子s were nice, though I think SC didnt really interect with the other 2. I guess she is more comfortable with benny and us bah..haha. Sharon and shu hui were friendly..haha..though for some reason in the past, I always thot that sharon is rather aggressive...LOL...

No comments: