Thursday, July 21, 2011

葉正明


Oks, this might be rather random...but recently due to the discussion of my name among marcus and hui min. I noticed something rather true. Have you guys ever heard that your name actually determines your character? or maybe your life?


As you can read from mine, my chinese name is 正明 which is proof in chinese. Or in another noun, Prove. And I think its rather reflects a lot about my character as a person as well. I discovered that I am someone that is always trying to prove to people that I am that zai...that I am etc etc. Furthermore, when faced with problems/challenges/situations, I don't really admit defeat, I will try to carry on to prove that its doable. But, of course thats before laziness sinks in lah. I don't like it when people in some ways disregard me or treat me as insignificant( could be also due to pride aka ego=P) hence I always try to prove to people that " hey, helloz I am here...yoohoo" actions. 


I wonder how I can use this "prove" attitude so to be able to push myself and achieve things. I want to prove to people, to myself that I can get where I want to be. That, actually its possible. Everytime I think of proving to people, proving to myself there is this burning feeling inside of me that I must go all out, go and do it. I guess instead of forever saying that I should plan or I should think of what to do next or make the best move. I think I should throw caution to the wind and at the same time, to change my way of thinking and re program some of my life protocols. 


At the same time, I feel that I always want to prove to people, even to people that I like, prove that I did this did that...machiam I want them to know that "hey, I have been doing this and that" etc...Maybe I just want to see results, to see the ball bounce back. But, the ball dont bounce in only one direction does it..



No comments: