Sunday, September 09, 2012

She is just Amazing

I wanted to just post a phrase " she is just amazing"...so that i can show to her that " see, even a sam related post can be short"...but i guess she already knew it...it won't be a short one as always. Seriously this girl. No words can I think of to describe her. Just Amazing.

This girl is truly amazing. Amazing to go through whatever had happen to her, and yet still managed to find herself within the darkness. Amazing to just settle in and start a conversation with her best friend's dad. Amazing to bring me up as if I have wings and drag me down as fast as gravity.

Yet, She has the ability to listen, to calm me, to make me laugh and yet can make me feel like the worst thing in this world and then make me feel like I am super special. Haha...seriously, my heart getting old for this le.

If I really did kick her out of my life then, and after hearing whatever now, I don't think I can live with myself for the rest of my life. Seriously, this girl ah..but I'm glad that I held steadfast in my belief and in my promise. It was really close, the thing that really held me on was the promise. Because I said it before that regardless of what the world becomes, what she becomes, I will always be there for her...and thats something I will still honour till the very end.

Sounds like I love this person really a lot right? Truth is. I do. I do love this person a lot. Not that kind of between lovers, neither is it as between friends or family. But the kind of love between 2 human beings , 2 souls who find solace,peace and serenity in each other company. Maybe to a lot of people, this doesn't make any sense, and to tell you the truth, neither do I, but sometimes in life, the most sensible thing ever don't make any sense at all.

In the past, I always ask myself, whether life would be different if we were together? Will it be better? and what does she thinks of me? Have I changed? These days, these questions are in a way redundant. I won't totally say we won't end up together ever, thats too strict an answer but I think it will be a new journey if ever we did. Do I need an evaluation of myself? I will still continue to change, but I am who I am. I don't have to know what others see of me, as long as I stick to my principles and all...who really cares what the world think of me?


No comments: