Friday, September 28, 2012

A leap of faith

So, the props have been bought. The stage set for this sunday. Its D-day. Only thing that is missing is the strategy on how to attack the questions. I dont know what to made of after yesterday, but I guess instead of thinking too much, there were a lot of positives thats for sure, though there were also a negative...but in a way, its heart warming...I don't know how to say it though. However, this is not the end yet, there is a checkpoint that I have to reach..

Hopefully, I will be allowed to continue the next section of the race, I know not what lies beyond the checkpoint. I guess I have to just continue on focusing on reaching the checkpoint first. But of course, there is a cliff before the upcoming checkpoint. However, right now, I must also navigate the bushes and rocks confidently as well, because you never know when the small things may pull you down.

The cliff approaching will be on sunday, where I will just have to take the leap of faith. I got my equipment with me already but am still clueless on how to use the equipment. The leap of faith, I have never really attempted it before. In the past, I was pushed to the edge, one I was forced to jump due to sadness, other was due to anger...ever since then I have never made it to the cliff again. This time, I volunteered for the jump. I remember the deep chasm of free fall, the coldness of the water as one gets swept down the river of emotions. The never ending topsy turvy of one's life. It was hell, but I guess I will be able to survive the fall this time round by not letting my life turn upside down. However, I doubt I can escape the coldness of the water. But, its a risk I have to take. It has been such a long time I was able to climb back on to the edge of the cliff. Whence I survived or failed, either way its a new beginning to my life.

I can visualise myself at the edge. I can feel the past swirling all over me, the doubts speaking in my ears...But I shall not be daunted. I have already taken along this road, and I shall not waver and falter. Thou shalt not steer me away from the path my feet have undertaken.

No comments: