Sunday, June 23, 2013

Haze-ppenings

As time flies, it has already been a month since I last started work at BNP, time really flies very fast. I always wondered whether is it due to the job scope or is it once started work, time really flies super fast. If its the later, I can assure you, its pretty darn scary. However I think the current thing that is on everyone's mind is the HAZE issue that is around Singapore right now. It has been quite some time since I last saw a clear blue sky, it was only yesterday at Saturday then the skies are clear and the air is much better. Today was also a better day though there seems to be some remnants of particles in the air still.

 These days, weekends are just for me to go out and just do whatever I want. Like yesterday, went with Ben, I just somehow ended up at the new shopping centre at Jurong East called JEM. Then went to Jcube for dinner, and people watch the ice skaters. Seems that its quite nice as well, Today, went out for brunch with Zhenni. Got car, really damn shuang. Can go to many places, and when one is really bored, still can just drive around and explore uncharted areas. Of course, the only thing is that I don't pay for petrol. Which is a huge turn off, once I begin to earn and upkeep my own car. Fuel efficiency will be terribly important.

I think for the past few weeks, I was rather sticky to Joey because, I think I thought that we both got common topics and we msg each other pretty often. So definitely, there were thoughts that ..hmm maybe I should chase her? ..After some time, I realise that ..hey...do you want to end up all over again, where either u get rejected or when u get together just because u were that nice and in the end, another adeline all over again.

I also in a way, decided to not bother much about Zhenni, as like I always said, on paper, I really cannot find anyone else like her whom fits so easily in my life and that we share so many common interests in life. However, obviously she don't have a thing for me, and I am not really into her for me to try to create something and besides, when I dropped some hints, her reaction was like out of this world...so yeap. I read from somewhere that rather than say " How will I find the right someone?" , instead we should ask " How to be the right person for that someone?"

And I am a strong believer of the "More you desired something until it becomes desperate, the further it will get away from you". These days, its more of about my career and where should I move towards to , rather than anything else. I am still undecided on retaking CFA for I am not sure whether should I stick to my initial dream of being an analyst, or maybe I should just get a well paid or decent job and just purely investments and all.

But, I think time will give me an answer , or rather the universe will. And when the time comes for me to make a stand, to decide, I will have know what to do. Life is pretty short...so take everyday as it comes and live it up to its fullest potential.

No comments: