Saturday, June 01, 2013

Sundown 2013

Hmm....it didn't turn out as bad as I thought, it was a good night out together. Though its also a little hurtful to my pride cuz she is able to run faster than me, and I seem to be pulling her back. And not bringing handphones to the run, we were able to have really quality time together, it at times feels like just we 2 and thats enough. After the run, chilled at MBS there and massaged her leg for her because of some sprained vein issue which had been long overdue.  Had breakfast together and I was terribly tired, she helped me cut my hotcakes and separate out the food for me. Something that had never happened before. I drove her to try to catch the sun rise, and there is this long stretch of road at changi there, we sang to some 90s song and she slept as well for some time. And I was driving slowly so as not to wake her up...oh how nice if whatever had happened in the past was just only a dream. However, we all knw its not. Anyways, I know that things have changed and its not like the same anymore, but maybe, what else install for us is something that is better than the past. And I think thats a good thought to look forward to.









No comments: