Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Traumas

Just recently, Maine showed me a pic and tells that Ivan(Maine's ex) got together with another girl le. I was like...wow..its about time already. I think its been like a year plus since they last broke up though the cracks was like about 2 years liao.

When Maine told me that,  I somehow noticed her voice. It reminded me of Sam's when we had some conversation about ex-es a couple of months back. Such a voice gives me the feeling of being nostalgic, reminiscing about the past. I asked her, how she knows that he is together with that girl? She said she wasn't sure, she texted him and he didn't reply back at all. She gave a sigh and a smile after saying that.

I immediately thought that Maine must have end it in a way that Ivan cannot accept, and in a way still blame her for it. Either that or he can never bring himself to talk to Maine ever again. With that, I feel that each individuals have their scars and quirks. Me too.

Its like a person that has been through shit, and now he is carrying the impact from it, through the rest of life. Its like those war movies, where war veterans still carry the emotions and thoughts and mental scars for life. At the same time, you realise that some stuffs that once you were particular about, now is quite insignificant in the face of the aftermath.

No comments: