Thursday, September 14, 2006

127 Days...

127 Days...
Yoz to all~~ so how are ur prelims everyone??...lol...mine so far hasnt been that gd lor...coz physics is dying and econs only can pray now lor...lol...and tml is maths C paper but it seems like very sianz like tht leh...dun feel like studying maths but go and study physics which still have paper 3 next week lor....or is it got nothing to practise liao...so thats why so sianz and that's why got no mood to do maths...hmm....but later muz go and push myself to do lor...coz I dont think that I am at that level yet....the level where my As are guaranteed...so gotta long way to go sia...haha

U all muz be wondering why i put 127 days...A levels is much nearer than that lor...haha yeah it is..actually its a song from Vanness Wu and Kangta...apparently it is written by Kangta which is based on his own life experience......if I didnt listen to the lyrics wrongly(its in chinese btw)...it is depicting about when he is rejected or break-up bah...and 127 days eversince the gal said that to him, thats is how long he has been suffering lor...wah approximately 4 months and about 7 days lor....whoa...didnt know he young that time is such a person:P...or maybe its juz another marketing gimmick(hmm....)very interesting sia... but overall the song is quite nice lor..though MV is damn stupid lah....dunno who came out with such a lousy script( shaking head)

Yesterday, Siew May suddenly gave me a call lor...super surprise lor....and I always complained to maine that she muz have forgotten about me liao...lol...apparently she got no tuition at that point of time and " sianz si mei si zhuo"...thats why suddenly called me lor...haha and I kept on saying that she tao me lor....everytime msg her never reply liao...realised that everytime she calls will be during my end-year exams de lor...haha how conincidental lor!!...yeah and she was asking me how I am and all...quite long never see her liao about 2 years le....wow....so long already...haha then we chatting on what happened to the other guys ( and gals)....asked about diane and how she is lor....found out that she gotten back to her boyfren and that now she is now studying in a private Australian school bah...haha not bad for her lor also asked about trevor and eric...and they are doing well in their respectives polys lor....then she asked me about Sera...haha of coz she is doing better than me lor ( 4 As lei!!!)...yeah and was really nice to talk with her again...haha or maybe she is a cousellor so thats make it easier...lol...anw according to her I never really changed...which is quite surprising coz I always thot that in secondary school, I was like damn quiet and reserved lor....hmm...but she says in front of her its not like that lei...haha. Always thot that after J1 1st 3 months, I become damn loony...and basically talk crap a lot ...she also says that wo bi jiao kai lang....haha really meh??...I thought I was always like that....lol...maybe now I dont really treat most things too seriously liao lor...able to see things in a broader picture....or maybe not.....

Recently, I have friends whom says that I am too simple-minded and that next time society will be very harsh for me...and I was juz thinking whether will I become like those people with so complicated thinking and always do not trust people so easily...but such a thinking is very narrow isn't it...my mum always tell me not to let ur emotions take over my life and if I let that to happen, then life is going to be damn horrible to me lor...maybe thats true lor...coz maybe I trust people too easily but I always believe in smthg like if u dun trust the opp. party, then why should the other side trust u?...But in society today, its a bit stupid to have such a thinking right??...yeah lor thats why lah...but I will still trust people but I will be more cautious bah...

She was telling me yesterday that juz be myself and handle things in ways that I feel comfortable in, whether it seems stupid or a very naive way...juz do it lor coz sometimes being simple-minded is ok...but as long as one muz know when someone else is using u or have ulterior motives...

She also did talk about other things like the recent promiscuous lifestyle that most S'poreans teens are having nowadays......she was saying that for all we know I might become such a person...at 1st I was like NO!!!!....but on hindsight...I dont tink I will ever know right...I mean the future is in front of us but we never know how is the future like lor...For all we know, we may become people that we dont want to be in the future due to circumstances and all...Now there are some things that I am doing that definitely in the past I was condemning such behaviour...so if ppl keep asking me various such questions like " will u have pre-maritial sex" or " will u send ur parents to old folks home"...seriously if u ask me, I dont have an answer to that now...until I reached that situation and how I handled it then I can give u the answer...thats why now I understand the seriousness of promise and giving people my word...

Still remember as a kid, I always want my mum to get me a toy but she never once said that she will...so I can only keep on waiting till christmas to see whether she got get for me...and I always ask her why dont she juz says that she is getting for me....ok besides the surprise element lor...she ask me what if she promised me and I never got the toy, how will I feel...of coz as a kid I wasnt thinking so much at that point of time...I was playing with my transformer robot...wonder where it is now....yeah so thats why giving one ur word is so important lor...

She also made me realised that sometimes I am too tou ru in certain things lor because at this age lor...and I kept saying that I am so old:P...ok thats besides the point...yeah and that a lot of things one should juz be careful and not get too emo. bout a lot of things and stuff so muz learn how to let it go at times lor...

Actually if people really knows me,I tend to learn through people's experience and stuff and I always think a lot coz like I want to see whether I can find myself yet and should I meet with the same incident how should I handle it...so its like playing com games lah..always trying to get an upgrade and stuff...of coz there are times when I would think about life and other philospohical stuffs...so yeah lor

Seriously, before I end, I think my sis. is damn zai lah...haha she like me sometimes also think a lot but she can read into most people's mind de lor...ooh scary haha...and she gave me an insight on a lot of things ...sometimes wonder who is the elder in the family sia...lol...

Most times we humans cannot see what we have and thats why we are always eager for something that we dont have, but if u juz turn around, u will realise that actually u have a lot of things that many others dont have...

No comments: