Saturday, September 23, 2006

Boring day sia.....

Damn boring day sia.....
Wah....yesterday wake up to the same situation as thursday lor...again...blur blur de....but I never touch the com. at all the entire day lor...haha c i so guai...lol....okok thats bullshit...went to watch Dear Boys again...its another bball anime lor...but the forward is damn good lor...super cool also lor....especially his passing and the main star..ai chuan..wah is god-like sia...only 1.73...i think and can dunk from free throw line lor...super zai sia...ok because its anime thats why he can do that lor...when see them practising..suddenly it re-invoke the bball drive in me...so grab my ball and headed down to the bball court at ah black house there and started shooting...and shit lah...my ball now is in a damn bad shape..no friction....no grip and worse of all.....no AIR!!!!...wah bounce also cannot bounce properly lor...practiced my shooting lor....felt super rusty...rebounding also got problem...ball handling also...ok maybe thats always the case...can never dribble that zai de mah...so far shot about 100 balls lor from the free throw line...so far the best record was 8 consecutive baskets....wah last time was like 15 baskets lah...shucks damn lousy...so spent about 2 hours there lor...also met Ah black and alloy. haha but they all went to eat breakfast..so all pang sei me at the court...lol...

Later on, back home was Lionel suddenly call coz its like he wanted to play bball and all...haha and he was asking how were the st. gabs peeps at CJC....and I told him lor...all the stuffs and our grades lor...he still sounds the same lor..lol...of coz like all st. gabs peeps, the topic will suddenly shift to..so how ? got girlfriend a not?....haha and we were all talking about wei ren and daryl lor...lol...and he told me that how come all those that went to JC all changed so much...especially those that went to CJ..haha that I have no answer...come to think of it...its quite true leh....from wad I see from the poly peeps, they seems to me that there is hardly any change in them leh...they are all the same as when they were in Sec.4 ....those wonderful characters...haha

I also suddenly felt some sort of hint from him that " Eugene, u also have changed a lot"...that sort of feeling lor...although he never said that, I felt it from him...so...that night was talking with ben, on the way home lor...asking him whether did he feels that I got changed or smthg...he says he not sure coz we almost every week still meet up mah...dunno why though i know that change is inevitable, but am always scared of changes ever since young...dunno whether the change is a good thing or a bad thing lor...maybe CJ made most of us like edgar and me to be more open and more sociable lor..coz of the enviroment and all...haha so for those who wants to come to CJ, this is another plus point lor...and CJC offers a lot of leaderships opportunities and all the other programmes that other JC doesnt have....wah like some advertisment sia...

But, yeah so its true that change is inevitable lor...after what I have been through, heard, seen and stuff...I cannot go back to who I was anymore...no..I dont think I can...but I still have the choice on how to live my life..haha so I am most probably the same old and super lame Eugene lor...lol...Close yet open...haha I think that sort of describe me now lor...shucks reminded me about a GP question sia...lol...

No comments: