Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Something that I thought of...

Something that I thought of...
She was leaning on me, oblivious to everything that is passing. The sun sets, and the night passes...under the stars she is leaning against me, in a deep slumber. I look out towards the night, the stars, thinking was everything worthwhile??...she was happily against me...I can hear her breathing softly...Does she knows how I feel about her?...As I sat there, shielding her from the wind and dusts, how does she treat me as??...A very good friend or someone whom she can depend on her entire life...When will she give me that answer?...only time will tell...in the meantime, I will keep my promise of being there for her whenever she needs me...till the end of time...but I am juz glad to have her behind me...right now time seems to be non-existent...and slowly I find myself smiling=)....

Actually, this is juz something that I thought of when I look at an anime picture that my fren sent to me...if it is rather sianz and depressing, paiseh lah...haha I will try to think of another more happy paragraph for it lor..lol...Anw the anime photo depicts a gal leaning on the guy's back. She was sleeping while he was staring into the sky...but he doesnt look like he was smiling..so thats why I thought of such a depressing paragraph lor...haha...or maybe its juz reflects how I am feeling right now...hmmm...

No comments: