Sunday, September 10, 2006

Finally said it out...finally

Finally said it out...finally
That day went to get ben's present coz it was his birthday, and finally gotten a nice shirt for him...haha and he later say it also fit him to a T...woohoo...1st time buy shirt and 1st time managed to get his size right...lol...damn happy...anw that shirt was also very nice lor...shucks thought of getting one for myself as well lor...too bad the sale wont last for long lor...haha

That day, after tuition went back and got Sam. to call me...coz wanted to talk to her...and so coincidence that her pet hamster juz 'passed away'..so yeah it was very saddening for her...dunno why when she pressed me to tell her whats wrong with me, and then I said it all out...the last time I did that was also around 12...shucks always that timing de lor...haha but seriously lah it was a rather amusing yet unforgettable experience...and only she can think of that..lol...and I was like hiding in the kitchen chatting with her....behind me is a washing machine and was surrounded by clothes, so it was really surprising to see my bro. came out and said that I was talking too loudly...and I thought I was actually whispering liao leh...or is it that I always talk very loud...hmm...maybe...haha yeah so talk for 2 hours bah...so it was ok not so bad lor...the longest conversation I had on the phone was like 4 hours lah..with a guy who was suffering from constant rejections by a gal..hmm....thats like so long ago liao...

Hopefully, by saying it out that I am able to concentrate better in my studies...but wont deny that there will surely be at times some distractions lor...so yeah lor...but was talking with her yesterday, after sending her fren home, that I realised that I have not been seeing things in a broader picture for a long time...maybe I havent mature yet bah and all...thats y so late then realised lor...haha and that I have been stagnant for quite sometime...she told me to juz be myself and handle things in my own way lor..thats wat she likes....and come to think of it..yeah its true lah coz I kenna swayed by others that I was caught off balance...and yeah she was really nice..did something totally unexpected lor..yeah was really touching and heart-warming lor...and it gives the courage and belief to carry on with my life...yeah so...its really nice lor...if u want to put in that sense lor...yeah so its back to mugging liao=)

" Although I didnt get the answer yet, but I will be waiting for the day U will tell me...so dun worry, juz take ur time...be it for months or years...I will wait".....actually I know saying this is very easy and it is nothing compared to actually doing it...yeah but I still try and do my best lor=D

No comments: