Friday, June 15, 2007

POP LOR

Hehe....haven told ya all yet...I pass out liao!!!....haha got extra cash but haven get my silver so its like cannot wear my badge yet lor and muz train harder bah...so thats the last thing I muz conquer mah...lol....so hopefully I can clear it within the next few months...especially my SBJ and Pull ups lor...



Recently, I also gotten involved in NDP@ Marina Bay...so its definitely 'support' work lor...lol....SKW!!!....anw its juz manning of water points lah...nthg much, though can see chio gals=P...haha...lol..but the work is crazy sia....from morning till late at night lor...wah...sianz....but yeah it was kinda fun last weekend...Somemore this weekend, gotta bk in on sunday lor...so its kinda sianz sia...anw but the following week got a lot offs=P....anw recently beaten PS at badminton...wah kao his smash was like damn strong sia...not bad lor...juz barely won him at 11-6 lor....but it has been some time since I met with a strong opponent liao...hah now the whole platoon regards me as a idol or some kind...lol...no lah..jkjk only=D

No comments: