Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Stories...our past n present...plants...city views

Whoa...finally watched finished the 1st season of Honey and Clover liao...haha....at times can be rather lame but feel that the overall series is quite rather...hmm...how to put it...eh...certain parts got meaning de lor...but at times felt a bit draggy...

Yesterday went back to CJC to collect my grad. cert. lor...I was wearing a purple shirt and step into a vast "BLUE" Ocean lor...and every1 kept staring at me....though I knw I handsome but people shy leh..hehe...haha BHB...anw went back to co-op and talk to auntie again...said that I gain weight...OMG....haha I think its time I should eat less liao...and workout more sia...lol...felt a bit of surreal lor...where everyone was rushing here and there due to exams whereas I am there juz watching them and thinking back a year ago when I was like them...haha nostalgic feeling sia=D...So was there for about an hour, juz chatting with auntie and at times with a J1 guy...then realised that it was already 1230..oh man didnt want to be late for my movie date...lol...rushed down in a cab...wasnt late....but she was...( wasted my cab fare..=X)

So bought tix 1st lor...at 3..after that stoned at the 2nd floor, watching all the upcoming movies trailers....think harry potter will be damn cool sia=D...so for about 30+ minutes lor...watched until the screen almost repeat the entire segment again...lol...then was listening to iPod...suddenly felt some1 tapped my left shoulder...turn left( BAD MOVE!!!)...then natural reaction..turn right then Muddy was there...(oh man...kenna punked...I usually punk ppl not the other way round sia...)haha...so bought tix...didnt knw what to eat...eventually walked all the way to taka and eat Mos followed by a the ultimate at coffee bean...not bad sia...though she said that vivo much better...haha I also cant really tell the difference sia...we juz talked about some stuff and she talked about her plants that she and her sis planted and how she cooked for her father during father's day lor and how she failed terribly with the soup..hehe...then also got talked a bit of my duties at NDP and a bit of NS...but nthg much from me...hmm...muz be my life too boring liao...lol...watched the movie...hmm...rather interesting...thot provoking I will say...but at the end..kinda sianz lor...as there is like no ending...a bit disappointing lor...after that went around the whole orchard...looking for min's present...wah...very stressful sia...from heeren to cine to far east...eventually bought smthg...after like wad...an hour and a half...hopefully she likes it lor...then we ran after a bus...caught the bus and sat down..haha on the journey back..leaning on her shoulder a bit...talked a bit more on NS and stuff...then I asked her a question...that had been disturbing me lor...her reply was very the diplomatically correct=)...hah...so thot leave it at that lor...then she asked me...have I really forgotten about sam. liao....then said yeah...juz said a bit of other stuff lor...reached the bus stop..she told me about a guy that she likes..apparently I also knw him...then the stuff between them and her supposedly "best" fren...hmm....dunno why she so suay to meet such a fren lor...as she was saying all this...for the 1st time...I saw her eyes swelling up....and knew tht she was abt to cry...but eventually she didnt lor...almost wanted to juz pat her head and says "its ok"...but maybe it was unnecessary bah...let her face it herself bah...so she told me everything about it...and I also told her my story abt Sam. somehow though both of us were very very hungry...but we juz chat abt such stuff lor...well at least now I knw..so far there isnt any1 going after her or she is seriously interested in any1...oh man...watcha me talking...juz let the river flows man....told her I had a blog..she wanted to see it...but I said NO...and says it's like for very cloz frenz and my sis. and that there are some things I dun want her to knw...oh man...I just like blurted out all of this lor...kinda obvious rite...shucks...hah..rmbered last year sam also like that...lol...anw sent her back to her door step again...got her to intro. me to the plants that she planted and the various sceneries around her apartment...very interesting...haha...

Overall, it was a rather interesting nite...=D...understand her a bit better liao...lol...anw its juz comfortable being with her but dun want to rush things and certain things we see how lor...lol...

No comments: