Sunday, June 03, 2007

Strawberry Mania!!!

Yesterday went out and meet up with muddy to watch shrek 3 lor....eventually I was the one who is late lor...dotz...I think I need to go work on my time management...ahaha...reached vivo. later then saw muddy with her fren..thot history is going to replay itself again...luckily mei yo lor...haha...then when reach the cinema, had to rush to the counter coz the tickets were selling fast lor...in the end finally got some seats in the middle but its like 3rd row from the front..better than the 1st row lor...and had to w8 for 2 hrs before the show start lor...so we juz roam around vivo lor and we saw a lot of strawberries....and accessories lor...lol...and did I mention how many times she drop her stuff??...lol..oh ya she also copy my colour lor...wear green somemore!!

From her knws that she is truly a more anime fanatic than me=P...that I agree!!!...lol...and she very funny lor...keeps telling me what gals like and dun like and how come guys always have this stereotype thinking of gals...actually she is the stereotypist lor!!ahahaha....very funny to be with her lor...always laughing de...and always try to tempt me to spending my cash sia....but speaking of which I muz go to RSH and check out the puma jacket...yest. tried it...WAHHH super handsome on me lor=P.....haha

When sent her home, juz at her void deck there chat about our siblings and we realised a lot of similarities between each other lor..so its rather very ciao lor...haha we sort of sit there and analyse our problems but finally able to find someone with similar prob(s)...next time..able to relate better...lol...sent her back to her door-step and she stayed on the 25th floor where the city view was like OMG.....breathtaking sia!!!!........hmm...but after thoughts ah....juz smthg random lor...maybe I should juz chill for the moment and let things flow lor...lol...and dun make the same mistake as in the past lor...lol...so yeah chill man...

Later went to meet up with min, dunno what happened to her lor...coz in the afternoon she msn me...then felt that something was wrong sia...where got out of the sudden she wants to drink de and she juz drank like 2 days ago sia...so after sent muddy home, call min...then she sounds really sad lor...so juz buy jack daniels for her and lemon tea for myself...hehe I very guai de....then made me w8 at the MRT station....met up with her...said she want to drink..so i told her I bought liao lor...then gave me this "U did??!!" look and "Woah...how come so nice "look...scared me sia....lol...ok never lah...but very surprising meh???...haha so went to my hse the playground there lor...tried to ask her wads the prob. thot she will say it out...as it will be much better I think...but she didnt...so also didnt want to probe further lor...juz lie down at the playground...looking at the sky and at times taking a quick nap...but i got listen hor...lol...juz talk some random stuff as well as ponder over some things in my mind lor. Sent her home..and as usual..her fear of roaches=D...then outside her house tried to sort myself out...but actuly i am still in a confused state...but now more or less ok liao lor...LOL......

Come to think of it, muddy words were right...I now knw what to do and I knw how to prioritise my life liao=D as well as I also more or less ENLIGHTENED by min around yesterday...so YAP!!!...it was a rather an interesting nite yesterday...haha YOSHI!!!!!!! GAMBATE!!!!.....

No comments: