Saturday, June 02, 2007

One more week to POP!!!!

Whoa...it has been already 10 weeks since I was posted to 39th liao...how time flies sia and most of my frenz are also going to complete their BMT too....and SISPEC already completed their BSLC liao...seriously sia time truly flies...Hopefully on this coming friday, I am able to be certified as a CBRD pnr and that once I clear my IPPT in the coming months then I can wear the batch with pride!!...So muz still keep on training lor...my running has been steadly improving...from 13 min in the past to 11.31 now....hopefully can reach 11 flat soon lor...and shuttle run can run at 10.2 so hopefully can furthur improve on it too...but pull-ups will be the crucial one lor...as usual...my lower body improves liao but upper body still not there yet=P

Juz now was juz browsing thru my archive and going back a year back...then realise that time truly flies isnt? It has already been 2 years since I set up this blog liao...so was reading 2006 entries and realised that most of the entries were on Sam. and b4 mid june 2006...the entries were all very amusing and fun lor...cuz during mid-june then I realised that actually I like her...so yeah...b4 then those were the times when we were juz very^10 best frenz and hang out with each other lor...lol...there were many funny and quirky moments lor...haha...I rmbr when she said few months back that hopefully we can pick up where we left off...but...maybe I said it b4...its juz not the same liao lor..as in the past...so there is no way we are going to be able to retrace the path that we walked together before le...also felt that we all have grown up in a way or other...so yeah time truly flies sia...now we both got our own lives and that we are moving on our own very different ways lor...but yeah..thats life aint it..where sometimes we will walk the same path but after that we may divert to others...however, we are still the best of frenz and I can definitely count on her and I still got my promise to her lor..so yeah in a way frenz will never be apart lor...hehe...juz like Ben and me sia....haha. Speaking of that, ben pangseh me again lor...cuz cannot meet me for lunch sia...so sad...long weekend also cannot make it sia...hopefully after they POP...we can finally meet up lor...

Actually come to think of it, I also never play bball with the guys for a very long time too...wonder cuz most in NS and ben song got his attachment to do sia...hmm...really hope can meet up with them lor=)...Also NDP duties going to start soon sia..and my saturdays are going to get burn liao lor...ahh!!!.....oh ya and to some peeps out there...dun come chasing me for NDP tix ah...if got extra will try to gv ya...but dun put too much hope on it lor...and if u pester me like some fish out there....i recommend u go jump down=P....hahahaha....sounds so evil sia...

No comments: