Sunday, July 22, 2007

thanks for lending ur ear=)

Yesterday saw XM the ex whom is also ben^3 the sec. classmate...ok lah she looks rather decent and all anw ben^3 was like super sentimental over the whole stuff like how she from a small kid become so old and 'adult like' whereas we are like still stuck in our teenage mindsets..manning water points...lol...then LY oso called and told me about $4 million...lol..and apparently she is almost reaching the shore oso....another 5 to 10 more percent to go liao...jia you jia you!...haha and ya also kinda feel a bit like ben^3. Hmm...how to say..like happy for her to finally like get a guy, haha following wadever tht happens between them for so long and finally its going to be a happy ending and not forgetting tht I did play a part in it..lol....ya...but dunno why after all this, kinda feel a bit emo. and a bit down...like wad sam like to put it " So what incident happened ?" Cuz for me..sometimes it juz takes smthg small to cause me to think a lot about other stuffs...so in the end it leads to other prob(s).

LY said smthg like " wah nw u better ask me out, if nt , then very little chance liao"...haha actly its very small and a bit of joking cuz I knw tht she wont be like tht de...even if so, its normal but its like..a bit lonely liao as the rest all got their other halfs...eventually it lead to my other prob(s) like my family, myself, Sam and my purpose in life...

I went to look for muddy...I tink I kinda shocked her when I appeared downstairs at her block and wanting to talk to her...so met her....juz poured everything to her, from the small problems to others...she was really a good listener...she juz listen to me while I rants from almost everything and stuff...I mean, it is really nice to have such a fren by my side...of cuz in the end I felt better and a bit paiseh to her cuz I kept trying to end our conversation early as it was really late and didnt want to miss the last train.

Also left my ipod at her place..damn paiseh..lucky her dad managed to retrieve for me...shucks..was in such a rush to go home lor...bet her dad muz be tinking how did his daughter get to knw such a blur guy...lol...ya so not bad lor...hah realised some similarities between me and sam last year...the onli thing is that me and muddy juz swapped places...intriguing isn't? =P

No comments: