Monday, July 30, 2007

Weird day...

I remebered that I told min that I wont want to go after muddy liao...however it didnt kinda end that way...i still do 'out of the blue' things and all for her...this is freaking strange sia...it doesnt sounds logical at all...she is totally different from sam. although they are similar in small ways but other than that...its different...hmm...this is kinda the no link sia...

Anw this morning as usual was watching 'Getbackers', a new anime that I have just found...not bad leh...very nice and the ED song was nice though its 49 episodes...lol..then went to buy breakfast and all. Haha...then LY called me, ask me to follow her to SIM so that she wont get lost...lol...I just followed her till CJC then after that let her ownself go lor....SIM is far leh...but I tink still ok lor from serangoon...went home to continue watching the anime...didnt realised that muddy sent me 2 msgs...and that she was coughing rather badly...dunno why suddenly rushed out and wanted to get the book that she wanted to her...and at the same to do my no. 4...but i tink its my mind's excuse to go out bah...went to beach road..thinking on cough cures...listening to MP3...and then She appeared in front of me...Sam...and paul too....I was stunned..serious! coz if I knw paul is ard in advance, I wil sort of like switch to the other mode..like other person..then she suddenly caught me by surprise today...was stunned...like blur blur de...dunno lah..just felt paiseh...so didnt really talk to her much, just ask her about cough cures and she immediately thot of muddy....dotz she too zai liao...sheesh...briefly talk with paul a bit...but somehow both of us today seems strangely quiet today...ya anw never tok much with her..dunno why but felt that I was rather cold to her.....felt kinda lousy...haiz..sianz...tink tht the past caught up with me again....sheesh...feel like i sort of disappointed her...tried not to tink abt it.

So went to beach road, then realised that the shop was not open...shucks sia...WTH...thot how lousy today was....rushed to popular to get a book for muddy and my mind kep coming with excuses on why I should get the book for her...in the end finally got it after like asking the assistant where was it..and all...wah scared me that cannot find..then isnt wasted. Thot of going to her hse and pass it to her...on the bus met Si jia...wah..my CJC senior...sia lah..and her mum...she looks so differently now...so beautiful though still got those dreamy eyes of hers...lol...haha...then talk a bit about NS and NTU and NDP lor...soon reached muddy place so alighted. thot wanted to just go up and surprised her...but thot otherwise...whew gd move sia cuz she was geylang there the poly clinic..sia lah...so told her tht i got a book for her..then ask me to take bus(s) over there....tink its too long so took a cab...lol and kept talking to the driver abt cabbie's earnings and the new car. Reached there then found her...realised that she was with a friend and it was a guy!!!..lol...no lah, dun have so strong a response but still a bit surprised..talked with the guy lor and knew that he is from SIM and just some1 that she recently got to knw off...talked a lot abt NS though he ORD liao...and stuff...realised that he is also interested in anime...so ya able to talk a bit lor...apparently she told him about me when he says that I am her good fren...I was like...er..ok..i Shy lei...lol...but kinda weird when he said this......took a bus with them, he didnt sit with her and there was an empty seat beside her and I just went to sit beside her lor...dunno why..suddenly made me tink of last year when paul juz sat beside sam and i was on the opposite...to me it seems like a move like' buzz off dude'..that kinda of thing...shucks sia...couldnt really believe I am doing such things...lol...like tis time damn aggressive lor...OMG...lol...anw gave the book to her and went home bah...

Often I wonder, why i am so crazy and aggressive this time round...or rather sometimes so irrational...being with muddy, just feels happy and fun lor...like not much stress de, maybe its after the episode last year...maybe its cuz I understand that " One must understand that one could fail but its ok" i tink thats smthg that I never grasp it properly last year so...ya...aiyah anw dun want to tink too much liao lah...sheesh..i hope I can quickly get over whatever and maybe go out with sam sometime and juz treat her as min or like ben and stuff...though sometimes I wonder how is that possible?? with paul also fighting for her time as well as her sisters...ya...but getting used to it liao...ah!!!!16km this wednesday!!! OMG=X

No comments: