Sunday, April 20, 2008

It started very abruptly...I didn't know what to say...said something wrong about like can relax for awhile..so don't need to chiong or smthg in studies....she got angry..saying that should work harder since tests are coming...then find it hard to even hold a conversation properly. Went straight into the problem...starting off wasn't kinda bad...for about 15 min(s), it was mostly arguing and realised that both sides were confused and don't know what to do about it...voices were raised at some point of time. Somehow or rather, I managed to tell the past to her and what I was feeling at some points of time, said about why I did certain things and how come I was thinking in such a way. In the end, said that it was my fault for the drift in us and that I had misunderstood certain issues. Somehow in the end, the conversation ended on a lighter note but it also dawn to me that I am not that significant eventually so in a way...I thought too much again...lol...sucks sia...haha...

Dunno how all this will turn out in the future, there is a sense of haziness at the other end...like what I had said before, if there is fate between us..we will still be part of each other's life.

jaded...tired...its time to change and grow up=)

let it come in the future...

No comments: