Saturday, April 05, 2008

Was just reading my archives because someone commented my archives to be damn long....and suddenly all the pain and..ok not the pain but feelings came back to me. The times when I feel so much about someone..is just seems so so long ago already, when I read back. I thot to myself whoa was it really that painful, that horrible, that heart-wrenching...Dawn to me that practically from the month dec 06 to sept 07 were entries all about her. So it was really that horrible.

Read also posts that pertaining to muddy, it sort of gave new insights about how I feel about her in the past and now. Somehow I can see the foolishness...ok maybe not foolishness but rather the underlying motive on why I always have the( must go after her) thot last time. And now I am beginning to see it and understand it liao....conclusion? maybe not so in to her liao lor...its a passing phase bah.

yesterday also chat with kel for so long...ok not my longest conversation but it was our longest lor...lol..a bit bu xi guan to tok to her for so long..but hey its long overdue lor. How can be gd frenz w/o those long convos. sia...lol...

No comments: