Saturday, April 12, 2008

Why must u do this to me??!!! Why doesn't it ever stop! It just keeps happening again and again...is it because of who I am, is it my character, is it the way I am...where on earth is wrong!! Edwin maybe u are right...maybe its me...I am prone to such incidents. Now I am truly stuck, I am torn between my feelings as well as my mind, I know what should be done, but I cannot bring myself to do it...there is this barrier, it seems so tall and towering and there seems no way around it

I thought all was well already, just being like this...u wont get hurt so much...and I am able to have more time to consider things. Why must u all of a sudden throw this problem up? Is it in u that because u have clear one stack of papers , it is now to clear the other stack which u have found at the bottom of the heap and realised that it is also an eyesore to your clean desk?

Now u have made us even further than before, why u want the past when it is already over, u should have known it will happened like this...I am no different sia...and I am not the old person I was...there is no way, absolutely no way I am going back there again...u have never been thru it..u dunno how horrible it is.

Now it seems that I have to go thru with u these heap of papers and that there are many sacrifices that have to be made or that have to be filed up...is this truly the clean desk that u want....if eventually it is, then we have made the right choices after all...if not, then...

No comments: