Sunday, April 27, 2008

That day someone asked me why I sounded happy? and to her its kinda abnormal...lol...this just sets me thinking that "Am I always a Sad and Troubled person to u ??"...on hindsight, h,,..maybe lor because of last time and the whole process about it including the recent events.So however when for the 1st time, I felt lighter and free...as if certain chains have been broken, I might seem different to some. After spending a year in..eh...in a cave depressing and at times having false hopes as well as false emotions and all...well felt that now is the time to emerged and maybe to seriously contemplate about the future. It feels strange of me to like maybe taking the 1st step to studying about finance, to watch anime(s), to learn more on basketball, to go out with friends and doing fun stuff besides well..always sitting down and chat...of cuz I am not saying thats wrong or what but always do that..eh...kinda boring after awhile right?...lol..but of cuz sometimes its great lah...Anw it's this sort of things that I think its the change and I must have the courage to do certain things as well as try to remain myself lah...Oh...and maybe should try to be more calm, a bit the easily agitated recently..lol...Hopefully, can enter a local Uni. man...some frenz of mine already got accepted liao...and i havent...sianz sia=(

U have change as well maybe to become more independent. I will not lag behind=P

No comments: