Friday, August 29, 2008

AHM 2008

Last Sunday, was my 2nd 21km AHM rum at the marina bay area again!! It was kinda sucky because the padang was reduce to mud, mud..and more mud and my beloved Asics white and orange shoe became only one colour..brown!!!!...wah...saded sia....totally took the fun out of everything man!...the route was more or less the same but the starting part was shorten and there is this off road trail that start behind the east coast park towards the marina barrage( courtesy of SCE!!!! wah kao...own people shio hai!!=X)....then its even more mud time! and mosquitos as well. The run over the marina barrage was indeed nice because of the view of the city skyline as well as the ocean... then the run through marina south was kinda struggling, saw my PS kenna cramps but got sargent eugene( not me!!! he is a regular and quite g*** l** person as well) to help him. Finally reached the city which left only 1 km and felt my left thigh going to kenna muscle pull le...and left only 6 mins to my target of 2hr 45 mins(got 3 days off leh!!)...then just chiong sia...left 500m my right leg also pull a bit..then I was like.."come on..come on not long only" began to talk to myself. Once I crossed the finish line, I jump and hit the board with "FINISH" the word.. on my watch was 2hr 40 mins!!! hopefully the official time records didnt screw up...ahaha...was quite pleased with myself=P..hehe..ORD run sia!!!..haha

No comments: